Sunday, June 19, 2011
Finally back to blog aft 2mths plus had passed... Lol!! Tis 2mths lots of tings took place... Exams, celebrations, wk n blah blah blah... Lol... Time really flies I could say... Becoz I rmb how I shivered n scared abt my exams 2mths back n nw I alr got back my results... Lol!! Fast huh... I'm vry happy wif my results... Didn't expect I could even get a high distinction for one of my module!! Haha... It's really a gd motivation for me to achieve mre of HD in my remaining uni life... Hehe=)
Had alot of bday celebrations n mother's day celebration too... Really eat alot of gd food n I feel super sinful even till nw=( plus tis coming wk mre bdays n celebrations coming up too... Juz today is father's day but my bros n I were far too busy to cele it today=x so we bought a heavy gift for my dad tis yr... Take it as a make up bah=x hehe... Den coming thurs is my eldest bro bday, den tis sat had 2 fren's bday cele... Omg... But tink I can only make it for one coz e place n time clashes... So sry to e one I'm unable to turn up=x but still will send my wishes to him=)
Nw comes to wk... Aft searching high n low for a mth finally found a job... Haha... Currently still wking coz e gss is still on... E last day of my current location is next sun... Haha... All of my colleagues n I can't wait for e day to come!! N yet aft tat I still hav 3wks b4 sch starts... So I tinking of extending if possible... Whether can extend shall c wat's e content of my company meeting I'm gg for tmr... Haha... Anyway juz wish myself luck in getting mre money flowing in=) Labels: I need to hav mre savings =x
This is how all things worked...
9:05 PM