Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Came to have some update of my life... Of all the 7 assignments that I've to complete for this semester, I have already done and submitted 5 of them... So now left with 2 more to put a fullstop to the madness of finding journal articles, books, websites etc, to get the content to write up my essays, reports and a business plan... Really have to jiayo already... The next submission date is on next monday where I have the last 2 assignments to be done by then... A business report of 3500words and an essay of 1500words... Till now I have yet to start on them and planning to start today!! No more delays already... I've been telling myself this since my last submission on last monday but because of my laziness and the need to do some research for my group presentation I've delay the process =x No no no... Have to get my engine starting!! Produce 1000 words per day since the total words I have to write for both assignments is 5000... Just nice can make it in 5days... Good luck and all the best to me =)
I've already plan for myself how to relax after I've completed all my assignments... The plan is to go shopping in JB!! Omg I've been waiting for this chance for very long since the start of my school till now!! Finally I can do it after the completion of my assignments as a compliment to myself for all the hardwork and efforts put in to finish all the 7assignments =) People have been telling me the amount of assignments I got is a total madness and doubt I can do it... And so after the monday submission of the last 2 assignments I can prove them wrong!! =) Ok once I talked about my JB trip I'm getting excited already so I shall keep my excitement down first and proceed to do my assignment... Shall update again and wish myself luck and jiayo!! =)
Labels: last 2 assignments and i can go wheeeee =)
This is how all things worked...
12:09 PM