Monday, October 10, 2011

Nearly one week had passed and yet I've not commit myself fully into studying for my exams... Omg what am I doing?!?! So far I've only done on some topics and yet still have 2 weeks away from my exams... And yet I've done more crazy thing which is go take up part time job =x haha... But it's just a few day job and what I'm thinking is just buck up more and be more focus in my studies which will be able to cover the topics that I'm suppose to do during the few days... And at the same time can earn some pocket money =x but I've made a promise to myself that at least keep a week free of work and any other small little thing so as to commit myself fully in my studies for exams... Jiayo to myself =)

Recently I've begin to be more health conscious... I've become more particular in having sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals in my daily intake... This is because I feel that with sufficient vitamins and minerals it will keep myself free from illness and also look more radiant each day... Besides that it will allow me to have a good immune system and live healthily =) hehe... That's what I think =x haha... And I got myself a 'shortcut' which is this...


Haha... I not sure if it will give me all what I need each day but at least it'll help somehow =x ok I know it seems kiasu to buy so many bottles... But because I've a 5bucks voucher that valid till today and I've nothing to buy except this... I need to have a minimum purchase of 50bucks to entitle for the discount... I've calculated and is more cheaper if I buy 2 packs... So I bought it... Hehe =) alright is time for me to stop blogging and start doing other stuff before my sleep =)

Labels:



This is how all things worked...
12:46 AM


All About Me

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

Name: Shu Zhen
Birthdate: 28th January 1990
School: Nanyang Polytechnic

My Quote

人生的得失不重要,
最重要的是大家在一起...

My Loves

Play games
Sleep
Watch TV
Going out wif Affinities =)

My Hates

Hypocrites
Sacarstic ppl
Insects
Being cheated

My Dreams

Get good grades
Get into university
Find a good job
Earn lots of money
Have more savings
Have more freedom

My Melodies

Drop Me a Message



Other World

=> Affinities
=> Jam
=> Chelzia
=> Lix
=> Rach
=> JiaYi
=> Hui Qing
=> Hui Jie

Past

Stats

Free Counter
Free Counters

Credits


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3