Sunday, October 2, 2011

woow!! I'm so happy because I've manage to finish all my assignments... Really tough to finish all 7 of them with the minimal time and lots of research and referencing I've to do but no matter what, I've done it!! =) So proud and happy for myself... And now is the time i could take a good break before the start of my exams preparation... Now only left with the last lesson on mon and I have 3 weeks for me to prepare for my exams... After exams will be my holidays which will be the good time for me to work and save up more money in my bank for future use... Endure and good luck to myself!! Believe in myself I can do well in my exams and have more savings... Jiayo!! =)

Just a small updates... After I've completed my last 2 assignments, I went to JB the next day with Chelzia... We really had a good time shopping to get what we need and eat some of the good food there... Haha!! Really enjoyed ourselves and took lots of p
ic to capture all the happy moments... Here are some to share =)

We had our lunch at Seasons (is actually Swensens but being named differently there) =)

Our food "Fish n Chips" and "Chilli Fish Spaghetti"... It's nice!! =)

Our "喜"

Our "怒“

Our "哀“

Our "乐"

We try to take a "shocked" pic and we succeed =)

Smile!! =)

Our French Manicure!! Love it =)

Really had a lot of fun and we plan to go relax and enjoy ourselves having a "tai tai" life for a day next time... Which is to do manicure and pedicure, go sing k, watch movies and really purely entertainment instead of shopping... Haha... Probably the "tai tai" part is the manicure and pedicure but I'm sure it will make us feel relax and good with all the massage and letting our hands and feet to feel nice and clean =) Hehe... Really look forward to that day to come!! Haha =)

Just now went to airport with my parents and I'm the one who is driving... It feels so good to drive and I've parked the car successfully with just one shot and without my dad's verbal help... Hehe... Manage to do it probably in a min or less I guess... Have a pat on my shoulder for doing the good job =) Hehe... And my dad bought me chocolate while my mum bought jelly beans for me!! For that instance I feel that I've went back to the years when I was a kid and craving for all these and my parents bought it for me =x Hehe... It's just a simple thing and yet it could bring out the happiness in me =) Lazy to upload the photos of it because it's in my phone... Shall do it next time then =) Alright shall stop here as tomorrow have to wake up at 7am to go eat breakfast with parents... It has been years that I last had breakfast with them without any special occasion =x Hehe... Shall grant their wish tomorrow and make them happy =)

Labels:



This is how all things worked...
1:20 AM


All About Me

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

Name: Shu Zhen
Birthdate: 28th January 1990
School: Nanyang Polytechnic

My Quote

人生的得失不重要,
最重要的是大家在一起...

My Loves

Play games
Sleep
Watch TV
Going out wif Affinities =)

My Hates

Hypocrites
Sacarstic ppl
Insects
Being cheated

My Dreams

Get good grades
Get into university
Find a good job
Earn lots of money
Have more savings
Have more freedom

My Melodies

Drop Me a Message



Other World

=> Affinities
=> Jam
=> Chelzia
=> Lix
=> Rach
=> JiaYi
=> Hui Qing
=> Hui Jie

Past

Stats

Free Counter
Free Counters

Credits


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3