Friday, November 11, 2011
Today have a special date... 11-11-2011 where there's six 1 in a date... This date reminds me of years back I thinking of making it as my wedding day... Reason because it's very unique plus memorable and if I want another date with so many repeat number is not that possible already... Because there is no 22 months to make the date 22-22-2022... Haha!! Ok that's my funny logic... But too bad now is still too early for marriage... So shall wave goodbye to this good date then... Lol!!
Today first day to report to branch for work... Start of the day no bus, then my ear piece spoil which in turn makes me feel it's a bad day... Till I saw my in-charge I thought that will be the 3rd bad thing... Because people always say bad things will happen thrice before it stops... But I was wrong because my in-charge is quite a good guy... Haha... Till half of the day I finally realize what is the third bad thing... Which is my leg got super ache and pain due to wearing my heels and standing/walking around for hours... Imagine it's about 2.5-3 inches high=.= not I purposely buy so high but is because that's the only one I can find with my shoe size... Lol!! Now my both feet feels super terrible and pain... This give me a good reason to sit more and rest more =x haha!! Alright my tv show is starting... Update again soon:)
Labels: 111111 this unique date will not happen anymore...
This is how all things worked...
8:59 PM