Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Suddenly have the urge to post something today because of the date 29 Feb!! Haha... Thinking if I don't post anything today, I've to wait another 4yrs just for a feb 29 to appear again... Lol!!
From the last post till now a lot of things had happen, a lot of things had changed and so do our lifes... From the start of the year 2012 till now many things had happened and I'm really very pleased and glad to say mostly is happy things... Haha... Starting to enjoy and cherish every part of my life... All the people who enter and leave I already know how to handle my feelings towards them... Well sometimes it's only time I need =)
Shall have some rewind here to update some events for this few mths... This year Chinese new year is rather special... Because our house to house visit is by car!! Haha... Eusebius driving jy's dad car and I'm driving my dad's car... 2 red cars and we go around everyone's house to bai nian... Very special and seriously saved a lot of time... Haha!! Next year can consider again and best if every year could be e case too... Hehe =)
So far our birthday celebrations were rather enjoying... Hehe... First have jam's bday celebration at King Louis, then my bday celebration at the ship, and lix bday cele at coco ichibanya... Haha... No matter where the celebration is held, most impt is e gathering =)
Really enjoying every bits and pieces of my life... Probably I'm easily contented... But well that's not a bad thing after all as long as I can feel the happiness everyday isn't it? Hehe =)
Labels: I just wanna lead a happy and simple life =)
This is how all things worked...
9:49 PM