Friday, April 27, 2012

After so long finally back to add a new post... Well life is getting more and more busy... Will have more and more commitments and also more and more expectations... Well simply needs and wants are unlimited and is always a challenge to fulfill all... That's life...

Will soon be having my first paper next mon... Haiz it's kinda sad seeing some of my friends are having their holidays now and can seek for holiday job while I have yet to start the first paper... Seriously I need a job badly to cover my expenses!! But again the main focus now is to clear all my exams... I have yet to finish preparing for my exams and not even for my first paper... Oh man:(( because I simply can't sit on my chair and focus on my notes for more than 10min=.= when 10min is up, I'll be wandering around the whole house and even sit Infront of my tv=.= oh no... Got to stop myself from these temptations and distractions to really study hard for my exams so that I can score well for all the papers... Please, I have to be focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well talking about my holiday job is kinda disappointing because I might not get back the job I've worked for the last holiday... By right is can but because my juniors (one of the batches I've teach) took up my vacancy:(( and the HR dept couldn't increase more headcount and in fact going to fix it at 4 at the moment... Well my juniors are simply taking up all the vacancies now and I couldn't get one=.= well this is how they repay me for my kindness uh?! No matter how my in-charge trying to negotiate with the HR dept but they keep rejecting:(( so there goes my promising holiday job and I soon have to hunt for another during my exam period or after my last paper... I don't wan to waste time seeking and waiting and in the end got nothing... So have to act fast and forfeit my enjoyment after my exams=x for the sake of money, I've no choice...

Anyway for now just focus on my exams and leave the job worries after that... Jiayo for myself and good luck for my exams too:))

Labels:



This is how all things worked...
2:00 PM


All About Me

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

Name: Shu Zhen
Birthdate: 28th January 1990
School: Nanyang Polytechnic

My Quote

人生的得失不重要,
最重要的是大家在一起...

My Loves

Play games
Sleep
Watch TV
Going out wif Affinities =)

My Hates

Hypocrites
Sacarstic ppl
Insects
Being cheated

My Dreams

Get good grades
Get into university
Find a good job
Earn lots of money
Have more savings
Have more freedom

My Melodies

Drop Me a Message



Other World

=> Affinities
=> Jam
=> Chelzia
=> Lix
=> Rach
=> JiaYi
=> Hui Qing
=> Hui Jie

Past

Stats

Free Counter
Free Counters

Credits


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3