Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Here to blog while I'm in train on my way back home... Just went for an interview and happy to say that I'm shortlisted! And also will be able to work with crystal =) only that it's kinda far and journey to work place need at least an hour... But well at least I got my job! Haha... Hopefully is not false hope la uh because the way the person talks makes me huh =x she say u will most likely to be shortlisted... Then she say friend recommend one I sure shortlist because friends working tgt more motivation... Then again she say I will call you again when you are shortlisted... After that again, she say I'll shortlist you and will tell your friend the time you report work next week... LOL!! So end of e story I take it as shortlisted bah? =x since she keep mention e word but also she keep say diff sentences that contradicts each other as well=x but crystal says later when she has the chance she will go ask her again... Haha... But no matter what it still help me 打了个强心针... Haha... No worries for jobs now and 100% focus on exams...
I'm dead tired now because woke up at 7am when I only sleep at 2plus 3... Tired and still have lots of revision have to be done for my paper this fri... Oh well just hope I'm able to finish with my revision and have luck for my exams... Most imptly what I wish for is pass all my exams! =)
Ok alighting train soon... Wish me luck in exams and Jiayo for the last 2 papers... After that can go for work to earn my money for my expenses =)) gd luck to me!
Labels: Counting down to my freedom =)
This is how all things worked...
10:57 AM