Wednesday, December 12, 2012
What a special date today, 121212. I tink for this type of date to appear again will be almost impossible. Unless in another 100 years time where I don't even noe if I'm still alive or where I have gone to. This year is coming to an end in less than 20days time and if doomsday were to be true this time it will be in another 9days for it to happen. This year consider quite a smooth year for me I guess and of course have gone through a lot. Lots of balancing and altering of my position and emotions. I can say I really grow up a lot. Now I have to decide more carefully for my future path and start to path it the way I wanted it to be. Sometimes I just think that we have minimal time and there is no other free time for us to waste and worry about things that seems to be ambiguous to us now. The more we think, the more we worried, the more question we have, the more the problem won't be solved. So I believe no matter what I'll let nature take its course. Of course during critical period decision have to be made by myself. But I know by forcing no matter to things, people or situation, it won't turn out good in the end. So I'll just lead the life that I hope and wanted it to be and will leave all the empty parts in my life to be filled up naturally over time =)
Labels: 121212 the day where serious thoughts takes place...
This is how all things worked...
2:58 PM